Saturday, October 14, 2023

CIT 111 Assignment 1a: A Brief Introduction of Myself

     My name is Aguele Osezuha Stephen. I am a male from Edo State, Nigeria. I am 16 years of age, and I am a 100-level student at Covenant University with a Registration Number of 2302241; I belong to the Department of Computer Engineering. I have two siblings and wonderful parents, and I graduated from University Preparatory Secondary School (UPSS).

     I am tall, a bit lean, dark-skinned and I wear glasses. My likes are good music, anime, and tasty food. I dislike rude, loud, and lousy people; failure (not achieving my goals), and public speaking. My hobbies are studying and sports (I play basketball and football more often but sometimes I try out sports like volleyball and chess).

     Academically, I am known by many of my friends as Mr. 358 as I was the second highest scorer in Jamb this year (with a score of 358) which was one of the best and worst things that ever happened to me. Outside academics, though, I am an ordinary guy with an ordinary life. Besides the fact that I am shy, find it hard to socialize, and struggle with depression and anxiety issues, I am dedicated, determined to achieve my goals, and extremely persistent.

     I have only one short-term goal, Finishing the 100 Level alpha semester with not only a 5.0 GPA but as the 100 Level student with the best result across the departments. In the semi-long run, I want to be the best-graduating student in not only Computer Engineering but my year as a whole; I want a record so good that I will win every award for the best student in every course. Eventually, I will be a Ph. D holder in two courses on or before I turn twenty-six, and I will build an Engineering Co-operative Society even better than SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers). 

     I want to give my parents a better life. We are not poor but sometimes we do struggle to meet the needs of the family. My mother is my world. She wanted me to come to Covenant University even though the school fees were a bit on the high side. She and my father worked so hard to accumulate the money for my fees, I have not finished paying (I have only paid 70%) but I know God will assist us in getting the rest. So as a responsible son should after getting the best from his parents, I should do my best and give them the best.

     Sir/Madam I look forward to collaborating with you in the coming CIT111 classes and I assure you I will be in the top five, if not the highest scorer, in this course this semester.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tables Assignment

  FIRST NAME, COLLEGE, HALL, MIDDLE NAME, Ava, CLDS, LYDIA, Elizabeth, Emma, CMSS, PAUL, Claire, Ethan, COE, MAR...